Ahoy! - Bookings Closed
15th - 16th October 2022
A fantastic day out at The Historic Chatham Dockyard for Beavers, Cubs and Scouts organised by Scout Active Support Team.
For a special price of £13 a head you can the there!
- Entry fee to The Historic Dockyard – all the attractions at the Dockyard will be open
- Treasure Hunt for each section
- Specially commissioned souvenir for everyone to commemorate the Queen’s Jubilee
- Ice-cream or hot drink voucher for everyone (redeemable at special area)
- Special activities throughout the day:
- Beavers there will be pirate storytelling and puppet shows
- Cubs – Rocket making and firing them
- Scouts – Drill work and knotting
- Rope making for everyone
- Certificate for every section
- Tyvek Wristbands for all the young people.
- Special reduced re-entry ticket to use another time
Bookings are now closed.
All groups have been contacted by Bunty with final details. If for any reason you haven’t heard please contact
Looking forward to a great day out!